Class starts 14.01.2020, REGISTRATION is OPEN!
COMPLETELY NEW PROGRAM
Class will last for 12 weeks and will be divided in 12 Lessons. In that 12 weeks we will be covering all 3 basic components – BODY, MIND and FOOD preparation.
– we will be focusing on warm up and cool down routine
– right running technique
– coordination on the course
– condition training to improve your stamina
– strength exercises to build your muscles
– relaxation of our body
– we will be focusing on course preparation routine (you will have your own mental routine before going to the course)
– self confidence trainings
– stress issues around big competitions
– last but not least, we will be focusing on your daily habits and implementing new morning routines into your life to boost your day
– we will be focusing on heathy food preparation. I will show you my recipes, so you will be able to start making healthy food from fresh ingredients.
All lessons and exercises will be explained in detail. Why this exercise, how you can implement that in course running and detailed explained of it’s execution.
On the beginning of the program, you will get thoroughly designed training schedule, where you will be able to track your progress on a daily base.
Equipment you will need:
– jump rope
– ladder for speed drills (4m long)
– 2 dumbbells (3kg or 5kg)
– resistance bands for legs (recommended light ones for beginners)
For every exercise you will need about 5 – 15 minutes and you will be able to do them in your own home. You just need 2x2m of space.
Main advantages: short sessions, fun exercises, interesting challenges, video explanation and individual coaching.
Choose your training plan
- As Working spot:
- YOU CAN POST UNLIMITED VIDEOS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- FAST FEEDBACK
- As Auditor:
- you can see all training videos
- ask questions
If you don’t have PAYPAL account, you can also make PAYMENT through company account:
KATARINA PODLIPNIK CAPUDER s.p.
Tolčane 15, 1303 Zagradec, Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 2288 136
(Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d. d.)
Swift Code: BAKOSI2X
VAT number: SI 24065536
The address of the bank:
Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d. d.
Pristaniška ulica 14
6502 Koper, Slovenia
- proper technique of movement, balance and speed
- better strength in your legs, so you will be able to run faster
- better physical condition, which will able you to run longer
- better coordination, so you will be able to maneuver your body faster through any agility course
- better starts from any position
- better stops before an obstacle or unexpected situation
- better version of yourself - confident, focused and ready for action
With signing in the class as a WORKING team, you get 12 weeks of PERSONAL COACHING from me, thoroughly designed exercises and videos from everything we are working on in the class. During that time, you are able to post unlimited number of videos from your training.
If you join as an AUDITOR, you are able to see all the videos and exercises and you are able to post unlimited number of questions. But you can not post your own videos and you do not get a personal feedback on your training.
Price for WORKING team is 150 € and for AUDITORS 110 €.
For more info, you can contact me on fb or through e-mail: email@example.com
See you in the class! And don’t forget: "PUSH YOUR LIMITS FORWARD - find them and brake them to pieces. That is the only way you will progress!!"
"I took Jaka's online class because I wanted to step up my abilities as an agility handler. I knew I wasn't in the right place physically and wanted a trainer that knew specifically what agility handlers need. I was shocked at the quality, thoughtful, and thorough content of his program! He takes such a personal interest in his students! It's hard to find people that truly care, and he unquestionably does! He wants his students to succeed and provides them the support to do so. His course lit the fire within me to get my fitness back on track and be the partner my dog deserves. Thank you Jaka!"
This class not only made me a lot faster on the agility course and helped me gain better overall strength and condition. I also learned to run in a more efficient way that is easier on my body, learned that the impossible can be possible and achived a much stronger mindset. Loved the great variation of exercises, the fun challenges and the fast and precise feedback that helped me to develop so many new skills. Thank you, Jaka, I will never regret taking this class!